Supply Chain attacks are emerging as a new type of attack that identifies the weak areas and break-in. Supply chain attacks give cybercriminals yet another opportunity to attack and breach the organization’s defense. Since security teams don’t know about the changes that the attacker did, the products/services are deployed as they are coming from trusted sources. The Supply Chain Threat actors don’t target the primary organization rather they target the key suppliers or vendors of the organization as they are more vulnerable to attack, hence weakest links.
More related content for you
- Imposter Alert-Email impersonation: 5 Tips To Mitigate the Risk!!
- CISOs Stress: An Inevitable Affair
- 2021 Roundup: 6 Worst Cybersecurity Attacks Witnessed Globally
- Holiday Scams 2021: Be Wary of what you click on, this Holiday Season!
- Know-How : We Fought back a Spear Phishing Attack in 6 Easy Steps!