Protect your brand by eliminating counterfeits.
Phishing Websites, Fake Domains, Malicious Applications, Impersonating Social Media Accounts Takedown in one click.
HOW WE DISRUPT THREATS ?
Threats that we COVER
- Spoofed websites that imitate a legitimate website in order to trick users into entering personal information.
- “Typosquatting” websites that exploit common typos made when entering a website’s URL in order to redirect users to a malicious site.
- “Phishing” emails that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
- “Smishing” text messages that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
- “Vishing” phone calls that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into divulging personal information.
- Malicious advertisements that are displayed on legitimate websites and trick users into clicking on them.
- Malicious attachments that are sent via email or social media and trick users into downloading and opening them.
- “Watering hole” attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in websites that users frequently visit in order to infect their computers with malware.
Depending on the reason for a website shutdown, its consequences might vary. Removal of infringing content, a stop and desist order, and/or monetary damages may follow a website’s suspension for copyright infringement. Websites that host unlawful material risk having their servers shut down and/or their owners facing criminal penalties. Other actions can include:
- Reporting to blacklists (IP, URL, Network)
- Addition to phishing blocklist networks (Google Safe Browsing, PhishTank etc.)
- Suspension of server, user accounts, domains and blocklisting in hosting provider network.
Yes, it’s part of takedown service. Phishing website takedown services are designed to help organizations remove phishing websites that have been created to mimic their own. You can report known phishing websites in our platform, we then take action to have the websites removed.
Domain takedown services are used to remove infringing content from the internet. This is typically done by sending a notice to the hosting provider or ISP requesting that the content be removed. If the domain registration has malicious intent it usually results in suspension of domain.
We usually require proof of ownership, authorisation from you and other relevant details like brand names, logos, wordmark, patents, trademarks, jurisdictions, official social media accounts and official domains to effectively remove false positives while swift removing infringing content.
Yes, DMCA Takedown are part of our offerings.