Web Application Testing
As security attacks have grown exponentially to succeed in this threatening technology organization landscape, web application testing must be considered which prevents vulnerability in the application.
Web applications will usually carry confidential business and consumer data. In order to prevent hackers from breaching and compromising your networks and applications, organizations need to recognise where they are vulnerable and take corrective measures to avoid the security holes.
Web Application security testing is the process of actively evaluating the information security measures that the application possesses. There are a number of ways that this can be undertaken, but the most common procedure is that the security measures are analysed for design weaknesses, technical flaws and vulnerabilities; the results are then delivered comprehensively in a report, to Executive, Management and Technical audiences.
Our team follows Application Security testing standards and guidelines as suggested by ‘The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)’.
OWASP Security testing guidelines make software security visible, enabling business stakeholders to make informed decisions about true software security risks.
Our team will try to exploit your security vulnerabilities and gain access to your device or network. We will produce a final written report with suggested approaches and links to advice and consultations
- Dedicated team of web application testing experts comprising architects and analysts
- Availability of experts to suggest security scope and coverage
- Extensive security test coverage with excellent tracking facilities
- Derivation of business logic misuse cases from functional cases
- Elaborate report with comprehensive false positive filtering
- Expertise in using both commercial and open-source Security testing tools