Protect your brand by eliminating counterfeits using Takedown Service
Phishing Websites, Fake Domains, Malicious Applications, Impersonating Social Media Accounts Takedown in one click.
HOW WE DISRUPT THREATS ?
Threats that we COVER
- Spoofed websites that imitate a legitimate website in order to trick users into entering personal information.
- “Typosquatting” websites that exploit common typos made when entering a website’s URL in order to redirect users to a malicious site.
- “Phishing” emails that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
- “Smishing” text messages that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into clicking on malicious links or attachments.
- “Vishing” phone calls that masquerade as legitimate communications from a trusted source in order to trick users into divulging personal information.
- Malicious advertisements that are displayed on legitimate websites and trick users into clicking on them.
- Malicious attachments that are sent via email or social media and trick users into downloading and opening them.
- “Watering hole” attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in websites that users frequently visit in order to infect their computers with malware.
What is phishing takedown service?
Phishing monitoring and takedown service typically works by using automated tools to scan the internet for potential phishing websites or emails. Once identified, the service will work to take down these sites or block these emails from reaching their intended targets. This can involve contacting the hosting provider or email service provider to request the removal of the phishing content or using legal action to shut down the sites. You can read more about it in our Anti-Phishing Service Page.
Phishing Site Takedown service includes removal of Phishing Websites, Web Pages , Domains, Social Media Posts, and Social Media Profiles
What are results of takedown ?
Depending on the reason for a website shutdown, its consequences might vary. Removal of infringing content, a stop and desist order, and/or monetary damages may follow a website’s suspension for copyright infringement. Websites that host unlawful material risk having their servers shut down and/or their owners facing criminal penalties. Other actions can include:
- Reporting to blacklists (IP, URL, Network)
- Addition to phishing blocklist networks (Google Safe Browsing, PhishTank etc.)
- Suspension of server, user accounts, domains and blocklisting in hosting provider network.
Do you offer phishing website takedown ?
Yes, it’s part of takedown service. This service is designed to help organizations remove phishing websites that have been created to mimic their own. You can report known phishing websites in our platform, we then take action to have the websites removed. Sometimes website takedowns can even lead to removal of domain.
What is domain takedown service ?
You can request removal of domains that are spreading malicious content using your brand. which can lead to removal of infringing content from the internet. If the domain registration has malicious intent it usually results in suspension of the complete domain itself.
What are requirements of takedown services ?
We usually require proof of ownership, authorisation from you and other relevant details like brand names, logos, wordmark, patents, trademarks, jurisdictions, official social media accounts and official domains to effectively remove false positives while swift removing infringing content.
Do you do DMCA Takedowns ?
Yes, DMCA Takedown are part of our offerings.